AIM
Digidud

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.5 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.5

Again, another great movie

You still continue to impress me with your improving work.
And about the sprites, the problem is, I use a Mac, not a Windows, a Mac. So I cannot install LF2 and get the sprites. Is there any other way I can get he LF2 sprites?
Sorry to bother you on that subject again.

Awesome fight scene too.

MaxR responds:

Aw, why Mac sucks. Well, you can ask somebody to install the game and save all the sprites sheets in a disc or something.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.4 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.4

Very good! One question though....

You've come along way in your flash animating skills and I've come to really enjoy your LF Alpha series.

One question though, did you rip the sprites yourself? Or did you find sprite sheets of the LF2 characters? I've been looking all over for them and I cannot seem to find them.

Anyways, great work and I can't wait to see more of your animations.

MaxR responds:

the sprites are from the game, just go to my movie, click links and you'll see the link "Little Fighters" download the game and install it, then you'll have the sprites inside.

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

Sweetness

It deserves it's first place, a best of newgrounds!

8-bit Theater 3 8-bit Theater 3

I agree with Ninja_Assassin

One of the best on NG, all hail to TLF!!!

Alien Report Alien Report

Sweetness

One of the sweetest flash movies I've seen, so good......... Umm whats the music called in the fight scene? I wanna get it but I don't know what it's title is.

Mina's revenge 1 Mina's revenge 1

OK for a first timer

It was okay for a first timer the comic style was kinda cool but it could use a maybe a touch of movement. Mebbe some SFX. I liked the backround music. I like the plot but it's pretty short. Overall it was good, just take my advise into consideration atleast